Take a periodontal quiz
Do you know people that have periodontitis and often wonder that you might have it as well? A simple periodontal quiz will answer your question.
1)Do your gums bleed during toothbrushing?
2)Do you have any mobile teeth?
3)Do you have any receding gums?
4)Do you feel your teeth have moved or changed position as the years go by?
5)Does your breathe smell, even if you just brushed your teeth?
6)Do you smoke?
7)Are you diagnosed with diabetes?
8)Does any family member (mother, father, siblings) have periodontitis?
If you answered no in all of the above questions, you are in no danger of periodontitis. If you answered yes in one or more of the above, you are at risk of having periodontal disease and you need to see a periodontist. If you choose to ignore it, you might end up loosing teeth. The good news is that you can have periodontal disease treated and save your teeth!
- Happy Easter
- Stress causes periodontitis
- Take a periodontal quiz
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Allergy concerns at the dental office
- New device of piezosurgery in the office
- Implant success depends on patient and surgeon
- Dry mouth: a very disturbing symptom
- Osteoporosis treatment can help protect teeth from falling out
- Oral health tips for making you look younger
- Antibacterial capacity of honey
- Annual Meeting of American Academy of Periodontology In Los Angeles
- New Website!!