New device of piezosurgery in the office
In the office we are happy to use the new piezosurgery unit Piezo Solo by Acteon. It is a very powerful and precise in bone cutting machine. It can be used for atraumatic teeth extraction in areas that implants will be placed, for split ridges, for block grafts from the chin or the mandible and for open and closed sinus lifts. The lateral window technique for sinus lift (open sinus lift) could never be easier due to the fact that piezosurgery is soft tissue friendly. Complications such as profound bleeding due to traumatized arteries in the area and schneiderian membrane perforation are encountered less and less. Specifically the percentage of sinus membrane perforation drop from 25% (with the classic handpiece approach-average in the bibliography) to 12% and even less in certain studies.
- Happy Easter
- Stress causes periodontitis
- Take a periodontal quiz
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Allergy concerns at the dental office
- New device of piezosurgery in the office
- Implant success depends on patient and surgeon
- Dry mouth: a very disturbing symptom
- Osteoporosis treatment can help protect teeth from falling out
- Oral health tips for making you look younger
- Antibacterial capacity of honey
- Annual Meeting of American Academy of Periodontology In Los Angeles
- New Website!!